TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2017, 12:44:27 PM
News: Rage at the River - 10 TrophyLites Entered! 2 days of racing, 12/9 & 12/10. TLs are in Heat 2 starting at 6:45am both days.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TrophyLite Short Course Weekend  (Read 888 times)

Group: Administrator

Triathlons & TrophyLites
Any interest in participating in a Short Course Racing weekend in Lake Elsinore June 10/11? TL did some short course in 2014 with 4 races through the series but only had 10 entries total. So depending on the interest I thought one event after Laughlin and a month or so before V2R. Would be a cool family weekend type deal and maybe get pitted all near each other like we usually do and bang some fenders.

I like the idea of running a Lucas Oil event due to the audience. Everyone is milling around and in the stands to watch some racing and could prove to be some more good exposure for TL. There may be a rental available as well.

Thoughts?

Group: Guest
Any interest in participating in a Short Course Racing weekend in Lake Elsinore June 10/11? TL did some short course in 2014 with 4 races through the series but only had 10 entries total. So depending on the interest I thought one event after Laughlin and a month or so before V2R. Would be a cool family weekend type deal and maybe get pitted all near each other like we usually do and bang some fenders.

I like the idea of running a Lucas Oil event due to the audience. Everyone is milling around and in the stands to watch some racing and could prove to be some more good exposure for TL. There may be a rental available as well.

Thoughts?
We might be interested in doing a short course, especially being close to our home, family and sponsors.

Group: Administrator

Triathlons & TrophyLites
I like the idea of being able to take people for a ride as well.

Group: Guest
I like the idea of being able to take people for a ride as well.
We do that when we go testing,  racing is a different animal.

We would be in!

We ran 4 short course races in 2014 and had a blast.  Not a great turn out but we still had fun racing, they put us in with the Mini Mods and Mini Stocks.  I would be up for any short course racing that is open.

Ive seen all the photos from the "old days" when you guys raced short course with these trucks. Since then it has been a dream of mine to put them back on a short course. Lets do it!!!

Ive seen all the photos from the "old days" when you guys raced short course with these trucks. Since then it has been a dream of mine to put them back on a short course. Lets do it!!!
LOL...might as well start with no bodies on the trucks! ;D

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Web