TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2018, 07:38:02 AM
News: Greg Bragg and the 12 grabbs his 5th consecutive podium and first class win! Congrats Greg and the GB Racing Team!

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Possible new trophylite owner looking for some experience  (Read 1025 times)

Hello

I am considering buying a trophylite.  We would probably just do a couple races a year.  I've been down to the Baja 1000 several times now and I keep getting more interested in off-road racing.  So I'm looking for a team that wouldn't mind if I tagged along at the Parker 425.  I am happy to lend a hand, I'm a professional diesel mechanic, photographer, or I'd be happy to just meet some trophylite people.

Anybody interested?!

Thanks
Tryg

Group: Administrator

I am sure someone will chime in needing your help. Plan to come hang out with Trophylite and see how much fun the group is.

You are more than welcome to hang out with us, but please know..you won't learn much, because we don't know much. It's usually a decent s**tshow, and entertaining, so it's up to you. If nothing else, we look forward to meeting you.

Group: Administrator

the OFT guys are being modest and you can learn a lot from them and they are great guys. You are also welcome with the 6066 team any time, any where. You can text us at 623.570.0474

That's great guys, thanks Jason and OFT.  I'll be in touch.  I think I'll come down a couple days early and catch the tech and contingency and whatever else is going on. 

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Web