TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2021, 05:35:17 PM
News: Next Race: Leagcy Baja Nevada - May  12 - 16
https://www.legacyracing.net/baja-nevada-alamo-to-pahrump

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2014 Race Schedule  (Read 5809 times)

So any word what the 2014 schedule may look like? Any short course events?

The schedule is just getting finalize now and will be out during the holidays. Stayed tuned......
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 09:20:48 AM by TrophyLite »

Here you go, give this a click http://eepurl.com/LCv05

We are looking forward to a great year, look forward to seeing you all very soon.
Happy New Years

Group: Administrator

Triathlons & TrophyLites
The 2014 race schedule and purse payout is up on the website as well. We also added information about the house rental program. Check it out. www.trophylite.com

Wow this series seems like it has it crap together! Thanks for all the work on making this year worth racing in TL. The only issue I could see with guys doing both short and desert would be time to prep but other than that it seems like fun this next year

Thank you John, the support team behind TrophyLite is really trying to explode TL and we need all the TrophyLite owners to support us. It will help increase your trucks invest as well as our marketing partners investment and also make for great racing.
When making the schedule this year we layed out all the dates to insure enough time to prep in between races or get extra races on your truck with minor prepping. Instead of a full tear down after each race, I think you will see this will get you more racing and less prep expense.
Example, my thought on having the warm up short course race right after Parker would be an easy way to get a number of AZ guys to the short course track without tear down, hopefully the California and Nevada guys will do the same. We have done the same with the SilverState and NORRA being on the following week. NORRA is easy enough terrain, where a good prep for SilverState will get you through the 1000 if you decide to do it.
Once you get a short course set up, the swap over won't be major and we have scheduled 2 short course racings in a row so you don't have to keep swapping back in forth.
If anybody needs any help with what to do to get ready for short course, let us know and we would be happy to help. We hope you will all support both series when you can as I think it is all very doable and will be a ton of fun.
If you lay out the dates on a calendar , you will see that there is enough time between most races. I will post a spread sheet here , unless some else can do it in the next few days.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Web