TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2018, 11:45:21 AM
News: Catch up on past event coverage! Videos and Race Reports. http://trophylite.com/multimedia.html

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 2014 Silver State 300  (Read 6471 times)

Group: Administrator

Triathlons & TrophyLites
Is it too soon to be excited?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 09:26:44 PM by Geno »

It is never too soon to be excited for the next race on the schedule! Silver State has been one of my favorite races on a bike. This will be my first time in a truck racing SS. I enjoy the elevation changes, scenery and high speed sections! Also, it is one of the favorites for our crew to chase! Can't wait....

---------------------------
Metro Motorsports #6025
Metrohonda.com, Metroacura.com

Silver State was a totally fun course for Wacker/Mortis team last year, looking forward to another fast run out there this year in the 6048.

Who is going on the pre run??

Silver State is a blast for sure, I will not be able to make it but Mike Slater will be driving in my spot.  I didn't know you are a fellow bike guy Proctor no wonder your so damn fast.  Have fun at silver state it will be killing me not being there but Mike and Chris will do a great job. 

Tested the 2 house trucks today, all is good and getting ready for a very cool race . Silver State is one of the funniest courses that take through pine forrest and higher elevations.
Fun rally roads and a big loop, easy to chase. Get your trucks prepped and come join us!

Draw order for Silver State. I know the 2nd house truck is rented and they will take a rear start, so that will make 10. Typically SS doesn't get a good turn out, but that shouldn't be any excuse for us not to have more entered.
3 trucks are racing  the NORRA Mexican 1000 the following week and I encourage you to wash your truck off after SS and come join us for an adventure of a lifetime.

Guy's , Thank you to those that are entered and racing SS, we seem to have a terrible trend going right now of only getting 10 trucks per race. We need those of you who are sitting out to get involved and support the TrophyLite races, somehow , someway. Trucks sitting doesn't do you, I , our sponsors or other TL team mates any good.

On a positive note we do have a new driver Chris Hall entered and we look forward to meeting him. I also know Kevin Soder sold his truck to Eric Halgath last week and we should see Eric racing sometime soon.

Class 6000

1 6077 Antle
2 6002 Jackson
3 6025 Proctor
4 6060 Abatti III
5 6031 Hall
6 6048 Mortis
7 6001 Guglielmo
8 6044 McLeod
9 6061 Sato

Starting 7th time to hammer down 300iles to make 6 passes I hope we can put in a solid race see you all in vegas

Guys I feel like a total D'bag for not making the SS 300. Renee (French name meaning reborn or born again) will be back better than ever for V2R. She is undergoing major surgery after the Mint and there is no way to be ready for SS. Best of luck to all TL racers and we'll see you guys in August.

Larry Schmueser

Larry you have been a great supporter of TrophyLite, we understand your situation at the Mint and know it takes some time to get the trucks back together, working right after a crash like that. We look forward to seeing you at V2R.

What is your plan for Pit #1? Are you sending a chase truck? Or a tire with Baja Pits? Just curious as we would like to at least have a tire to throw in the rack if needed at Pit #1. If you don't want to share your plan, I get it. :)

Metro Motorsports #6025

The Silver State 300 was an exciting race and challenging for most of the TrophyLite teams . Close racing ,lead and position changes made it anyone's race to win. Congratulations to Keith Sato and team for their first win over Team Bantle by less then 1 minute at the finish line. Full race report coming very soon, but here are some results to hold you over.

Well we left the line 7th made our way up to 5th and pushing proctor for 4th before pit 2 and rolled the truck . Joey and I dugg out the underside of the truck and were able to flip it over  that took 25 min. Then the truck started to loose power and the fuel PSI was falling .pit 5 we blew the filter off and drove it to pit 6 for a new filter. The roll over put us back to 10 th. we fought our way back to 4th for a finish. Thanks to my crew and co dog for keeping the truck moving to the finish .thank you TL for helping me at pit 5

Way to keep to keep digging PJ. It is great to see the camaraderie among all the teams, of course you want to beat each other, but there is good karma in loaning your competitor parts so you can beat them on the course. I am proud of the TrophyLite pit teams and the respect you show each other! you are all winners in my book.

Congrats to Sato on the win from the back of the pack! Big thanks to team Bantle for lending their spare Trans to us. You guys deserve some race karma!

PJ, we may have your roll on our rear facing go pro...I haven't reviewed it yet.

We had a tough day, but I am so pumped on the metro Motorsports team for changing our second Trans this season and getting us back in the race. Big thanks to Jason, Jeff, Owen, Marcel, Justin and Dave for your huge effort in the pits. We ultimately lost the motor around MM 230. Yep that's right, two Trans and two motors in three races! We will get it all figured out and be back to fight for the win at VtoR.

Metro Motorsports #6025

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Web