TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
News: Daniel Reyes took one of our rentals to a 1st place finish and 7th overall at the CODE night race in Mexicali!

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Parker 425 Roll Call  (Read 7486 times)

So what TL teams are showing up to Parker this year? I don't have a number yet but we are definetely gonna be there for the first race of the season....who else?

Group: Administrator

Logan Holladay & Eric Norris are teamed up in #6006 house rental truck. We are close to renting the 2nd house truck.
Come on guys chime in , I know a number of guys getting ready! hopefully this will be our biggest entry to date.

SWB Motorsports will be there with 6044

Metro Motorsports #6025 will be there ready to battle!

---------------------------
Metro Motorsports #6025
Metrohonda.com, Metroacura.com

I know a lot of teams have not signed up yet for race talk, so I am sure we will hear about more teams that are racing very soon.

Challenge Motorsports #6048 will be making its Parker 425 debut.

I am buttoning up the preps for both Challenge Motorsports and Metro Motorsports.... Parker is always a hoot!

Come on Skyler you still have one more truck in the stable, mount some golf clubs on it and team up with Perry.

I know of 3-4 trucks that are not entered yet, but we need more teams to come out and race. If you have not raced in the past year, give me a call to see if I can help get you back out there.

Just got it all figured out today, sent in the registratoin, signed up for this site and ready to go.  New to the class and using the 2nd house truck until we can get one done.  Looking forward to Parker.  #6002.

Drawing is tomorrow January 15th, get signed up so you can have chance at winning a set of impact seatbelts, a free entry to the SilverState 300 race or even the TrophyLite championship.

Just got it all figured out today, sent in the registratoin, signed up for this site and ready to go.  New to the class and using the 2nd house truck until we can get one done.  Looking forward to Parker.  #6002.

Congrats on the championship last season and looking forward to racing the same class this season. Let me know what support you need from us and we will be there for you my friend.  Those house trucks are sweet!

Here is the draw order for Parker, I am bummed so many trucks are sitting out the season opener , I guess it shows the sign of the times or am I really missing something?

Is this the jeepspeed Todd Jackson?

Yes, sold my Jeep ordered a new Trophylite and am renting a truck for Parker.  Spent about 30 minutes testing so I don't have a it of seat time so I requested rear start to stay out of your way.  Looking forward to figuring the TL out.  Mike my co driver spent sometime yesterday setting up the truck and was impressed with truck.  Time will tell but I can tell you I am very impressed with my experience so far.  Who is this?

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Web