TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2018, 11:40:31 AM
News: Catch up on past event coverage! Videos and Race Reports. http://trophylite.com/multimedia.html

Pages: [1] 2 ... 4
Author Topic: BITD Laughlin Desert Classic ROLL CALL!!!  (Read 5100 times)

Lets here it! Who is going to be batteling at the BITD Laughlin Desert Classic in May? I will be there!

---------------------------
Vision Hype Motorsports
Vision Hype Inc.

Atta boy Kyle....6056 will be there ready to #hammerdown!!👍🏻

Spitz Motorsports will be there ready for some green flag action.

Group: Administrator

If NORRA goes well, I may enter 1 or 2 of our house rental TL's to let a few of our sponsors drive to see what it is all about.

If NORRA goes well, I may enter 1 or 2 of our house rental TL's to let a few of our sponsors drive to see what it is all about.

I may have a friend or two that is interested in renting. Or i may also rent it for my dad if he is availiable that weekend.

---------------------------
Vision Hype Motorsports
Vision Hype Inc.

Where the heck is erbody at???? I know the race is still a month and a half away, but come on boys! Is Young Barackus racing...The Fisherman...The King....Turtle....McKnight...Mortis Bros. and erbody else?!!!!

I know that Team #6048 Jeff Mortis is racing , but he is really really busy right now......
Fishing in Cabo. I hope he comes home with the Tequila blues and fish breath.

I may have a friend or two that is interested in renting. Or i may also rent it for my dad if he is availiable that weekend.

Lets make it happen Kyle....

6066 will be there!!! Sato i like your style i think every trophylite team needs a nickname...

6001 will be there too! 

I believe Ryn Winner will debut his first TL race at Laughlin in the ex A. McLeod Championship winning truck.

GB Racing 6012 will be there

Triathlons & TrophyLites
I spoke with Plaza today and I believe the 6025 will be there.

Triathlons & TrophyLites
So far it looks like we have 9 ...

6001, 6012, 6017, 6021, 6025, 6048, 6056, 6061, 6066, and possibly a house rental.  Any others?

Last year we had 9 as well. And in previous years (silver state 300) the most we have had is 10(2014). Lets bump it up, I know we can get 12 to 15 out here to play. Check out all of the prizes up for grabs! Ducks are going to the playoffs, Cabo vacation, Crab Feast, Safecraft Cash, Free V2R entry!!! --> http://trophylite.com/series_payout.html

Just a suggestion....maybe TL should promote on Social Media what is being offered up as purse prizes. I think most people/TL racers have no clue about the prizes.....esp. the general public that might be interested in a rental. Maybe TL could send an email out to all of the current TL owners letting them know about what is being offered up for the Laughlin race, I think there are owners out there that have no clue about the awesome payout that is being offered!!

Pages: [1] 2 ... 4
« previous next »

Web