TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
November 14, 2018, 12:48:29 PM
News: Greg Bragg and the 12 grabbs his 5th consecutive podium and first class win! Congrats Greg and the GB Racing Team!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: 2018 BITD Parker 425 ROLL CALL!  (Read 2769 times)

Yes we will be there 6099... wait is the mx race saturday? does that mean you cant test anywhere out in parker.... will be at the pre run also, love to meet all you TL families

Good luck to all at Parker, should be an epic race!!

Group: Administrator

Yes we will be there 6099... wait is the mx race saturday? does that mean you cant test anywhere out in parker.... will be at the pre run also, love to meet all you TL families

Yes, the MX race is Saturday. Don't test in Parker on Friday or Saturday. Lots will be going on and not the place to test.
The pre-run is more of a course recon not high speed pre-running or testing.

TL17, I dont think young Cobb is old enough to know what you are quoting, but Rick would like to borrow your feathery pink boa for the pre run!:)
Hey i may be young but i know good songs when i see them and Rocket Man is a classic.

Yes, the MX race is Saturday. Don't test in Parker on Friday or Saturday. Lots will be going on and not the place to test.
The pre-run is more of a course recon not high speed pre-running or testing.

thank you

There will be 2 Fabtech trucks at Parker, 6068 and 6067. Looking forward to my first race in one of these trucks!

6013 will be there, but running sportsman class for this one, it came down to either not making it at all and just go out to vegas to test, or running sportsman, so we are running sportsman....

--John

---------------------------
Trophylite #6013
Dunarri
wildpowersports.com
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

John   it would be cheaper to race TL for sure.  Considering if you do this I will slash all your tires race truck,chase truck,trailer,spares,mopeds,airplanes whatever .  Can you see the savings already ?   

Russ, get out there with a truck and ill do TL and start next to you and we can have some fun.

Calling you out like street outlaws -)

Ugh, we might run TL...still undecided.

--John
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 07:48:50 PM by John - Wild Powersports »

---------------------------
Trophylite #6013
Dunarri
wildpowersports.com
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

John,
I agree with Russ ( as much as I hate to admit it) saving an extra $600 or what ever the cost difference in entry is not worth it. Sell your tires on Race-Dezert and come sell stuff at contingency to support Trophyliteís entry count. Ití important to the class and sponsors.
Team up with others to help pit you. Come camp to save on hotel money. Have Russ drive a portion so he will come cook us tacos.

John,

Not to mention that I can work with you on tires! I can help, give me a call.

The 6003 Is Entered , Please Message me know if you need any help or parts @ or before the race,I have a Trailer full of them and I am Happy to help.

See you there
Chris Wardle

And yes I agree with you John, Russ needs to buy a truck and go racing with Trophylite

not for a good while yet. Retirement account says save now,spend later.  Need to see specs on the new TLR8 rig though. that might get my heart going.

The Spitz crew will be racing Parker this is a fun race and family friendly so you can count us in. Also i will be out there marking our pits if BITD permits so let me know if you need me to save you some room.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

Web