TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
October 14, 2019, 02:35:28 AM
News: 2019 Laughlin Desert Classic - Draw Day
**September 25th**
Get your entries in by the 24th to be in the draw!

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Full Ahead Racing - #6007  (Read 2537 times)

Full Ahead Racing
We have chassis #25 (I think), bought from Steve Sourapas about 14 months ago. We've had a blast this year getting used to the truck and getting our team some good seat time in it. We have raced, tested, and played with the truck quite a bit in 2013 and are looking forward 2014.

Full Ahead Racing has only been around since 2010, we raced our Class 3000 to the 2012 HDRA Championship, winning a couple races along way. But the car counts were low, and I wanted to compete against a bigger field and have betting racing (and I was going broke rebuilding transaxles all the time!)

I work offshore on a deepwater drillship, so there are a lot of times when I can't make it (like at BWDC), but my brothers (Marshall, Mason, and Max) are awesome and any time we can manage to get the truck to the start line we will surely do it. We prep our own truck and do 99% of everything ourselves out of random garages and trailers in San Diego.

We only made one race in 2013, because I did some major "agricultural work" at the Vegas HRDA race in January, hopefully we'll get out to more with TL in 2014.
We are planning on running the NORRA 1000 in the TL, as well as any short course that comes up (we had a blast last year racing against the Abatti's and Antle), and as many BITD races as we can manage.

Our next race is FORE-Racing @ Glen Helen on Jan 18th, where my wife Ty is going to be racing for the 1st time...then hopefully off to Parker for the 425!

Mike Meachum
Owner/Driver/Co-Driver

Shameless Plug....."LIKE" us on Facebook....https://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-Ahead-Racing/235895299828291
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 10:47:45 PM by AZBadseed »

---------------------------
Full Ahead Racing #6007

Group: Administrator

Thank you for register Mike. We Look forward to a great year of racing! hopefully you will make it to Parker for our season opener! you won't want to miss it, good things to announce real soon.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Web