TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2018, 05:04:28 AM
News: Greg Bragg and the 12 grabbs his 5th consecutive podium and first class win! Congrats Greg and the GB Racing Team!

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ultra Wheels for 2018+  (Read 506 times)

Group: Administrator

Guys and Gals!

We are excited to announce that Ultra Wheels is the official wheel of TrophyLite for 2018 and beyond. We know this announcement is late and we worked with Method as late as yesterday (Jan. 19) to keep them on board as our wheel provider but even they said that the Ultra deal was just too good to pass up. Method has been an amazing partner for TL and has also been a personal sponsor of mine since the day they first opened their doors so it is sad to see them go for sure but you will love the people and product at Ultra Wheels. Jimmy Smith and his group over there are as excited to be part of the TL family as any sponsor I have dealt with. We are going to be a major part of their marketing and they have added $10,000.00 to your winnings for 2018! To handle this situation in such short notice, TL is doing a similar program as we have done with the tires by providing wheels to get started. Here is how it will work:

All the spares that TL will have for Parker, Battle at Primm and the Mint will be mounted on the new wheel for all teams to use.

We are supplying every team that cannot afford to purchase new wheels before the start of Parker, BAP or the Mint with 5 wheels. These wheels are not free but you have until April 30th to pay them off.

We will have wheels at Parker and the Mint as well as the ability to mount them if you need, at no cost to you (thank you Yokohama!).

If you cross the finish line with another wheel manufacturer on the truck, there will be no penalty as long as it is not more than 1 wheel (tires do not apply) through the Silver State 300.

I know that this is late notice but we are doing everything we can to make this a non factor for our racers and provide the best products and purses in the sport. Please email me at jason.cobb@trophylite.com if you have any questions or concerns and we WILL figure something out. This is not to hurt our teams but to help them, there is always something we can do to get you where you want to go. We have wheels in stock and are shipping today. You can also pick wheels up from Fabtech once you have received a pick ticket from TrophyLite. Do not just show up and say "I am here for my wheels." You will not leave with any. Thanks. 

Appreciate the heads up! You guys are kicking butt, your efforts are not going unnoticed!!! But for the record-your timing kinda sucks😂

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Web