TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2018, 09:24:21 PM
News: Catch up on past event coverage! Videos and Race Reports. http://trophylite.com/multimedia.html

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chassis #12 / 6021 For Sale  (Read 702 times)

Group: Administrator

Triathlons & TrophyLites
Super bummed to say Spitz' truck is for sale. Asking 45k  :-\ :'(

https://classifieds.race-dezert.com/ad-details.php?category=66&adid=136029

We are bummed to say the least also, but the bank account don't lie. we are planning on racing the Mint and will push to sell after. we will always be apart of the trophylite family.

Ok Craig, you just won the Mint 400 and now you are sitting in 1st place or tied for 1st in points. You have proven you are a great driver and prep a great truck.
I think you should consider racing the Silver State 300. 

Triathlons & TrophyLites
Ok Craig, you just won the Mint 400 and now you are sitting in 1st place or tied for 1st in points. You have proven you are a great driver and prep a great truck.
I think you should consider racing the Silver State 300.

Tied for first with Bragg and R.Winner. You might as well make one more... Congrats on the win!

We are planning on running Silver State if the truck does not sell, but we have just reduced the price to get this in action for a quick sell. truck is now at $39,000 this is a great price for a truck that just won the Mint 400...thanks Geno and Rick!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 06:20:56 AM by Spitz motorsports »

Congratulations to all the SS Trophylites, it was hard being in the garage watching from the computer as we got the truck ready for its new owners. So with that said yes our truck is sold to some great people from Idaho and Iím sure they will be on this forum soon to get with the TL family. We are continuing our racing at this time in the WORCS series so I can get both my boys racing and having fun, we will still be around if anybody needs anything or help just let us know hell you never know we might be back on a TL in a few years thanks to the Johnson family and Cobb family for all your help and support.

Triathlons & TrophyLites
I have a bitter sweet feeling about this, we are really going to miss you and your family around here. I'll pull the truck down from the trader page and we hope to see you around! Don't be a stranger and good luck to your boys in the WORCS series.

Congratulations Craig!! It was great racing with you and your family. Your a class act and a tough competitor. thank you for getting involved with TropyLite and Good luck to you and Jacob in the WORCS series. See you at the Lake.

at least 3 for sale on RDC right now. Don't ask for links I am not that smart.  one roller for 23k looks like a great way to get started . I thought I even saw my old #1 truck a few days ago but can not find it now. 

Triathlons & TrophyLites
Hey Russ, thanks for letting me know, here is chassis #1. The roller has been up there for a while.

Congrats Craig...at least you went out on winning the Mint 400!!! Good luck to you and the family man!

That chassis looks to have a lot of non-spec parts, tires, wheels, seats, maybe more?  A good deal, but keep that in mind if your looking at it!

My Truck is coming along, new motor and brakes almost ready.....will be racing V2R!  Wish I could make all the races, but we have been having record months here at Wild Power Sports, work comes before fun since it pays for the fun.

Been practicing in the UTV a bunch in the mean time, not the same, but still good to get the hang of race driving vs ridding on the ATV.

We need to get Russ back out in a TL!!!

--John

---------------------------
Trophylite #6013
Dunarri
wildpowersports.com
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Web