TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2018, 09:24:52 PM
News: Time to Prep! Get your trucks and teams ready for Vegas to Reno - August 15 - 19
Draw Day - July 25th | No Pre-Fun

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who is racing the Silver State 300?  (Read 585 times)

Group: Administrator

Who is racing the Silver State 300?

If you haven't raced this event years ago I recommend you go check it out. The scenery and terrain is incredible and lots of fun in a TrophyLite. Its easy to chase with one truck and the TL's always finish real close to each other making it hard to determine the winner. The close points battle between Spitz, Bragg and the Winners will be exciting to see who will take the points lead.

A lot of the Silverstate course reminds me of Mehico, its an awesome course.....except for a lot of the "one track trails". Get them bumpers tuned up! ;D

Josh Cobb is in.
Travis Williams is in.
Larry Schmueser is in.
Joe Fitos is a verbal yes (house truck / no deposit)
Mike West is in.
Keith Moore is officially a maybe (house truck / no deposit)

In my opinion, the best drivers course of the year!

🙋🏼‍♂️ We’ll be there!

We won’t make this one unfortunately. Everyone have fun and stay safe

That’s cool to see Schmueser is going to race it. Go get um Larry!!

Sato , your right it reminds me some of Mexico headed towards Mikes Sky Ranch. The pine forrest and long desert trails also.

Cant make this one, way way way too busy over here at Wild Power Sports.  We have actually literally almost burned up our forklift with the amount of pallets coming in and out of here!

We will be racing V2r!

--John

---------------------------
Trophylite #6013
Dunarri
wildpowersports.com
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

For the first time in a long time I can honestly say I don't know when we are "racing". I'm going to push for a V2R showing and hope it gets me there. While I'm stuck in limbo, I will gladly bring a good work ethic, and all I can to a team that needs assistance. Wish you all of you guys the best...always! See you soon(hopefully).

we are excited to announce that Joe Fritos will be joining us from Florida in a house rental!!! 

if that OFT truck needs a little shot of $$$$ and a driver for part of V to R.......................
I know another OFT / TL guy that .......... 

That's an option worth discussing! And I appreciate it as well. I'll get you my contact info, so we can talk. Take care.

Triathlons & TrophyLites
Welllllll, if you raced it, tell us about your race!

Well our race was going great...until mile 138! Was in the lead with 2 trucks hot on our tail through the first 3 pits and didn’t realize how deep the silt bed was. Directed a bunch of cars around us over a couple hours then got some help from a Jeepspeed to pull us out and then we just cruised onto the finish to get some finishing points. Congrats to my brother, Rossi, and Bragg, I still had a lot of fun and we’ll be ready for V2R!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 08:46:43 PM by CWin67 »

We lost second gear about 40 miles in. Running 1st and 3rd we kept pushing until we got swallowed in the silt bed at mile 138, right behind Winner. After digging out we we got stuck again at 140 and called it a night. Hate to DNF but didn't want to keep battling trans problems. Congrats to Winner, Rossi and my buddy Gregg Bragg. See you guys at V2R! Thanks to the Cobb Family for a great event.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Web