TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2018, 05:07:27 AM
News: Greg Bragg and the 12 grabbs his 5th consecutive podium and first class win! Congrats Greg and the GB Racing Team!

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Forced to sell  (Read 331 times)

I tried everything I could to keep it but a divorce is forcing the sell of the 6010. I am very disappointed and saddened that this is my only option. I know we were only here for a short time but it made memories that will be forever remembered. Hopefully we will be back when things settle down in the homefront. I will be getting a listing together later today but the truck will be sold with a complete parts race package with enough spare parts to break almost everything at least once including engine and transmission.
Thank you for the good times!

Group: Administrator

Triathlons & TrophyLites
Dang it Todd, I'm sad to hear this. Email me some info about the truck and I'll get it on the website and social media to help sell it. gene@cdvideoweb.com
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 09:46:10 AM by Gene Addison »

prenup:  She gets the house, cars, and TV.  He keeps the trophylite!!!

--John

---------------------------
Trophylite #6013
Dunarri
wildpowersports.com
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

Group: Administrator

Todd,

So sorry to hear this. I am sorry the contacts and sponsorship opportunities I sent to you did not come through or help. You are a great guy and family and we can't wait for you to come back when the dust settles. See you then! 

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Web