TrophyLite Spec Off-Road
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
July 16, 2018, 10:59:32 PM
News: Daniel Reyes took one of our rentals to a 1st place finish and 7th overall at the CODE night race in Mexicali!

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Digital Dash Displays (AEM CD-7)  (Read 36 times)

Hey Guys, just about to install a Dash display...got rid of all the digital gauges and will have a nice AEM CD-7 screen to display everything the gauges displayed in my truck.  Ill let everyone know how it works out, I went with the AEM CD-7, its SUPER configurable and with the 22 port input module you can input just about anything to be displayed neat on one screen in the truck.  I think if we had it at parker it would have saved us from tossing a motor!

It can do some pretty cool things....you basically can program in logic of whatever you like, for instance...."If fuel pressure is less than 40 psi, and water temp is over 210 display a splash screen warning but only do this if engine run time since start is over 3 minutes".  This will help save you from a blown motor or other issues.  You can even do math in the programing and have info displayed based on the calculations.  Very Cool!  Cant wait to get it installed.

--John

---------------------------
Trophylite #6013
Dunarri
wildpowersports.com
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

and the old school way   all needles pointing up....... and the only math that matters is what position you are in.  Needles pointing any other direction and you need to figure out the issue.  Digital means you have to actually read it to know what it says.  Damn I am getting old.
So TL Jason rumor has it there is something stirring :)  please share.   

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Web